Ajedrez HOY.
| 12:49 (hace 0 minutos) | |||
| ||||
Dear Benny,
I have been teaching chess for 50 years, and for the last 25 years I have directed my own academy, Ajedrez HOY.
I am also a professor at Colegio Nacional Buenos Aires, the most prestigious educational institution in Argentina.
I was the first coach of Fausti Oro, and I currently train the top young players in Argentina in the categories Under 10, Under 12, Under 14, Under 16 and Under 18 through the High-Performance Program of the Argentine Chess Federation.
My entire training method is written and developed in my Ajedrez HOY blog, where you will also find the major achievements of my students.
There are complete class videos for different levels and different ages, so you can clearly see how I work.
My blog is in Spanish, and Spanish is my main language for teaching. My English has some limitations, but this does not prevent me from giving classes: I have already worked with international students using translation systems that allow the sessions to flow smoothly and professionally.
My regular fee is 50 USD per hour for classes in Spanish.
For classes that require real-time translation, the rate is 40 USD per hour, considering the technical adjustment that this process involves.
I coordinate availability through a short Zoom meeting, because I need to review a few details beforehand and because my work is highly personalized.
I am also the ChessKid Ambassador for Argentina, as part of my international work in children’s and youth chess training.
This is my prompt first response to your message.
We will need to stay in contact to move forward and define the next steps. Once we have exchanged the necessary information, we will schedule a Zoom session to organize the work and adjust all details.
Here are two important links where you can see my method, my classes, and my students’ achievements:
• New site: https://www.ajedrezhoy.com/
• Historical blog: https://academiaajedrezhoy.
I remain at your disposal to continue the conversation.
Sincerely,
IM Guillermo Llanos
Ajedrez HOY

1974/2024
50 a帽os de docencia ajedrec铆stica

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario